PACCOR’s SITUATION IN THE FOLLOWING MATTERS AND AREAS:
1. Overall situation
- European countries are reporting increasing numbers of recovered patients. The number of new infections as well as death rates are decreasing.
- Countries like Austria, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, and Spain have begun to normalize public life based on precautionary measures to be followed.
- Health and sanitary procedures remain in place at each site independent of locally obliged regulations.
- Standard procedures are regularly updated to reflect country-specific regulations
- All facilities in operation.
- Production lines are up and running according to plans
4. Transportation for outgoing and incoming goods
Enough transportation capacities available
5. Safety stocks
Excess safety stocks remain in place as long as the threat of increasing infection rates remains
Nothing to Report
- As the general situation continues to improve and restriction will be lifted step-by-step, we would like to express our deepest thanks to our employees and business partners for their continuous support and outstanding cooperation over the past weeks. Together, we have been able to minimize any impact on the food supply chain and were always able to demonstrate our flexibility in adjusting capacities and to fulfill extraordinary demands.
- From now on, we will adjust our communication on COVID-19 to the extent being deemed required
- Stay safe and healthy! We are looking forward to a further normalization of public life.
For all inquiries regarding business matters, please approach your regular contact person at PACCOR. In his/her absence you may be informed via an autoresponder with whom you shall contact further.
For questions regarding media, please contact email@example.com