PACCOR’s SITUATION IN THE FOLLOWING MATTERS AND AREAS:
1. Overall situation
- European governments have further tightened and extended restrictions.
- France, UK, The Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Hungary have extended curfews until the end of mid of April 19th or even until the end of the month.
- Standard procedures are regularly updated to reflect country-specific regulations
- No shortage of disinfectants
- Production continues in all factories
- All lines are up and running according to plans
4. Transportation for outgoing and incoming goods
Sufficient transportation capacities secured, no more constraints due to border controls
5. Safety stocks
Safety stocks in place
Nothing to Report
7. Special Thanks
- PACCOR wants to thank all its employees for their commitment and dedication, securing the continuation of food supply chains throughout Europe.
- Even in these difficult times, our employees show up in the factories, and compensate for those colleagues who need to stay at home by working overtime and helping each other
For all inquiries regarding business matters, please approach your regular contact person at PACCOR. In his/her absence you may be informed via an autoresponder with whom you shall contact further.
For questions regarding media, please contact email@example.com