PACCOR’s SITUATION IN THE FOLLOWING MATTERS AND AREAS:
1. Overall situation
- Many European countries are in partial or full lockdown. Globally in week 45, cases of COVID-19 have increased to over 49.7 million reported cases and over 1.2 million deaths since the start of the pandemic. The further acceleration of the incidence of new cases was most notable in the European Region.
- All PACCOR locations continue to follow all local and site-specific safety regulations. We are constantly monitoring outbreaks to maintain the highest standards of safety for everyone. Once a week the PACCOR management reviews the situation including all sites by remote session. We recognize and appreciate everyone’s hard work and understanding during this time.
2. COVID-19 testing procedures
PACCOR conducts regular risk assessments related to the respective country and plant. For those plants with the highest risk rating, we are now offering a free COVID-19 test option for employees and their family members.
Site-specific procedures, guided by locally obliged regulations, remain in place. All locations permanently check which additional measures should be taken and which new, useful tools could be applied.
- All facilities are in operation.
- Production lines are up and running according to plan.
5. Transportation for outgoing and incoming goods
Transportation of incoming and outgoing goods is functioning at normal capacity.
6. Safety Stock
Safety stock remains in place buffering any potential raw material shortfalls due to possible supply chain interruptions.
To tackle the COVID-19 situation, many countries have imposed entry restrictions and border closures. Most European countries do not recommend tourist travel. Business travel is still allowed. Before foreign travel please acquaint yourself with the latest official government statements.
8. Going further
Since the number of daily reported new infections has been partly rising very drastically it is important that everyone continues to follow all local and site-specific regulations. The measured dedication of everyone involved has kept us safe, both in the workplace and at home, and will continue to do so.
For all inquiries regarding business matters, please approach your regular contact person at PACCOR. In his/her absence you may be informed via an autoresponder with whom you shall contact further.
For questions regarding media, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org