Sustainability means more than lowering greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. PACCOR has put an equally strong focus on health and safety, people, resources, and ethical business practices. PACCOR’s Sustainability
Report 2021 details the new sustainability targets and commitments, the progress the company made in 2021, and its plans for the coming years. PACCOR’s targets are tied to contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and include:
- Eliminate redundant or problematic materials
- Provide 100% recyclable solutions by 2023
- Increase recycled content using best quality material available
- Carbon neutral by 2050
- 15% carbon cradle-to-grave intensity reduction by 2025 compared to 2019 (Scope 1, 2, 3)
- 10% energy intensity reduction by 2025 compared to 2019
- 25% waste intensity reduction by 2025 compared to 2019
- 100% closed-process water loops by 2025
The PACCOR Sustainability Report is prepared in accordance with the standards of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) – the world's most widely used guidelines for sustainability reporting.
"This is the second time that PACCOR has formally reported on its sustainability-related performance, with the aim of being transparent about activities that are important to all stakeholders," underlines Andreas Schuette, CEO of PACCOR. "With this year's motto, the PACCOR Sustainability Report 2021 shows what sustainability means, especially for our employees. Thanks to our highly skilled and engaged workforce, we are demonstrating that a circular economy in plastics is possible in practice and at scale," he concludes.
PACCOR’s Sustainability Report 2021 is available online. In addition, you will always find the latest information on sustainability topics on our website.
Vice President Group Communications & Marketing