1. OVERALL SITUATION
- Many countries have again imposed travel restrictions. The Robert Koch Institute has registered the highest number of new infections in Germany for more than three months. All PACCOR locations continue to follow all local and site-specific safety regulations.
- We are constantly monitoring outbreaks to maintain the highest standards of safety for everyone. We recognize and appreciate everyone’s hard work and understanding during this time.
- Site-specific procedures, guided by locally obliged regulations, remain in place.
- All facilities are in operation.
- Production lines are up and running according to plan.
4. TRANSPORTATION FOR OUTGOING AND INCOMING GOODS
- Transportation of incoming and outgoing goods is functioning at normal capacity.
5. SAFETY STOCK
- Safety stock remains in place buffering any potential raw material short falls due to possible supply chain interruptions.
- There are certain travel restrictions imposed by national governments in the following countries where PACCOR has production sites: France, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Turkey, UK. Before foreign travel please acquaint yourself with latest official government statements.
7. GOING FURTHER
- Since the end of July, the number of the daily reported new infections has been rising again. It is important that everyone continues to follow all local and site-specific regulations. The measured dedication of everyone involved has kept us safe, both in the workplace and at home, and will continue to do so.
For all inquiries regarding business matters, please approach your regular contact person at PACCOR. In his/her absence you may be informed via an autoresponder with whom you shall contact further.
For questions regarding media, please contact email@example.com